Embark on a journey beyond the ordinary into the realm of the extraordinary with “Strange Incursions: A Guide for the UFO & UAP-Curious,” an audio exploration that promises to challenge what you believe about the unexplained phenomena in our skies.
Authored by Stephen Hunt, a best-selling science fiction writer who once dismissed the notion of UFOs and extraterrestrial visitors as pure fiction, this audiobook captures his transformative quest for truth.
What catalyzed Hunt’s shift from skeptic to seeker? Surprisingly, it wasn’t a personal encounter with the unexplained, but a groundbreaking revelation by the New York Times about the Pentagon’s covert operation to track unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs)–a program so secretive it necessitated rebranding UFOs to UAPs to shed the CIA-induced stigma. Supported by undeniable evidence of craft exhibiting technology far beyond human capabilities, Hunt delves deep into the mystery that has perplexed and fascinated millions.
“Strange Incursions” unravels a tapestry of questions and theories:
- Is the U.S. government in possession of alien technology, attempting to reverse-engineer otherworldly craft?
- How do UFOs and UAPs connect to phenomena such as portals, phantoms, and cryptids?
- In a galaxy teeming with billions of stars, could humanity really be the apex of civilization?
- What undisclosed knowledge does the government hold on extraterrestrial life?
- Are the testimonies of UFO witnesses shaped by science fiction, or is popular media sprinkling hints of a greater truth?
- Could the recent push for transparency in UAP research be the precursor to a revelation that will alter the course of human history?
Written with the keen insight of a science fiction author (and narrated by an A.I. too sharp for its own good), “Strange Incursions” invites listeners to consider the possibility that our greatest sci-fi tales may be closer to sci-fact than we ever imagined. Hunt guides you through the shadowy nexus of myth and reality, where the answers to humanity’s longstanding questions about extraterrestrial life might just lie.
Prepare to have your curiosity ignited and your skepticism challenged as “Strange Incursions” takes you on an unparalleled odyssey into the unknown. This audiobook is not just a guide; it’s an invitation to explore the possibilities of a universe brimming with wonders yet to be discovered.
The total duration of this audiobook is around 5 hours, 44 minutes.
After Purchasing, You Can Get Your Audiobook in Three Easy Steps:
- Choose How to Listen:
- BookFunnel App: For the best experience, download the BookFunnel app to your smartphone or tablet. It’s made just for audiobooks, with features like speed control, bookmarks, and a sleep timer. It works on Android (5.1 and up), iOS (11 and up), and Amazon Fire Tablets (5th Generation and up).
- Browser Streaming: Prefer using a computer or don’t have a compatible mobile device? No worries! You can stream the audiobook directly in your web browser, no app needed.
- MP3 Download: Want the flexibility to listen with any media player? If enabled, you can download DRM-free MP3 files to enjoy your audiobook anywhere.
- Access Your Book:
- In the App: After purchasing, you’ll receive a BookFunnel code. Just download the BookFunnel app, enter your code, and start listening.
- Online Streaming: Go to my.bookfunnel.com, log in with the email you used to purchase, and click on your book to listen online.
- MP3 Download: Also at my.bookfunnel.com, log in and download the MP3 files if this option is available.
- Enjoy Listening: Whether through the app, online streaming, or MP3, you’re all set to enjoy your new audiobook!
Note: Make sure to install the BookFunnel App for the easiest and fullest listening experience, including exclusive features just for audiobooks.