Here’s a new scifi movie to add to the alien invasion genre… The Darkest Hour. Having watched this trailer, I would say think Invasion LA set in Moscow (with American actors playing US ex-pats working in Russia – don’t worry folks, no sub-titles on this one), but mixed with a hint of Ghostbusters. When you see what they cook up to deal with the spooky invaders, you’ll see what I mean!
Stay in touch online
- Yes, readers, Sliding Void #4 has now hit the bookshops!
- Bothered by the strange literary distractions of Brangelina.
- Solar reaching price parity with conventional electricity.
- Embrace solar energy before global warming destroys the world . . . The Burning Answer.
- Early cover concepts . . . Foul Tide’s Turning.