Noted actor and institution unto himself – Sir Christopher Lee – gives his end of year state of the union speech in which he discusses The Hobbit movie and reprising his role as Saruman. More watched than the Queen’s message to the nation? Well, in my geeky household, perhaps.
Stay in touch online
- Yes, readers, Sliding Void #4 has now hit the bookshops!
- Bothered by the strange literary distractions of Brangelina.
- Solar reaching price parity with conventional electricity.
- Embrace solar energy before global warming destroys the world . . . The Burning Answer.
- Early cover concepts . . . Foul Tide’s Turning.