Some more German-originated steampunk via my trusty German readers. This one is the 1880 German Starley electro-Tricycle rebuilt in replica form by the Museum Autovision, a museum for cars, motorcycles, bicycles (most of which were built by NSU Motorenwerke AG) and alternative propulsion in Altlußheim, a small town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Stay in touch online
- Yes, readers, Sliding Void #4 has now hit the bookshops!
- Bothered by the strange literary distractions of Brangelina.
- Solar reaching price parity with conventional electricity.
- Embrace solar energy before global warming destroys the world . . . The Burning Answer.
- Early cover concepts . . . Foul Tide’s Turning.